A sensei has three major roles:
1. To teach the right technology (content).
2. To explain them in a pedagogic and engaging manner (method).
3. Keep students’ motivation up until they have developed their own feelings. (Inspiration).
Thus a sensei has three major obligations:
1. To seek for honest and true knowledge from a number of sources and share it all without keeping anything for him or hersef in order to fulfill his or her ego.
2. To engage with the student and explain as if you were a student yourself. In fact, a good sensei must always remain a student because there is no end to knowledge.
3. Be empathetic, demanding and always lead by example.